Seiten: [1]   Nach unten
Drucken
Autor Thema: MusEdit wird Open-Source  (Gelesen 1853 mal)
bassklampfe
Allwissendes Orakel

Profil anzeigen WWW
« am: 14. Februar 2011, 22:06:38 »

Aus der MusEdit Yahoo-Group und ich glaube nicht, daß das ein Fake ist.
Zitat von: "dougrrogers"
I have to apologize for being out of the MusEdit community for so long... I think you all may know I'm in Vietnam now, and I've been here for four months. They have good internet connections here though, so that's not the reason I've been absent from MusEdit. I simply felt a strong need to take a break from MusEdit related issues after dealing with them for nearly 14 years now. Sorry about the impolite way I simply dropped out the way I did for so long, but I really needed a break from the daily issues of my life in the US so I could immerse myself in Vietnam. Thanks to those such as Ray Langley who have filled in with answers to questions, advice, and other things while I've been traveling.

I have been upgrading and supporting MusEdit for nearly 15 years now, but I'm sorry to say I won't be able to continue supporting MusEdit any longer because I'm going to be continuing to travel in Asia for at least another half a year, and I just don't want to have to deal with program issues while I'm on this trip. Also, I have to confess that I'm simply weary of exercising the programming part of my brain for so long. It's time for me to do something completely different...

For this reason I am planning to make MusEdit "Open Source" in the next couple of weeks. This means the MusEdit source code will be free and open for anyone to use and modify as they wish under a standard "open source" license. This also means MusEdit will become free for anyone who wants it - please feel free to send the link to download the fully functional version of MusEdit to anyone you want. I'm also hoping programmers interested in improving MusEdit by fixing bugs and adding new features will work on MusEdit and take it to a more advanced level. I hope this will be of great benefit to the entire MusEdit community. (MusEdit is written in C++, so if you or any programmers you know are familiar with this computer language and are interested in working on the MusEdit source code, please let me know).
Wer sich also berufen fühlt, sich des Programmes anzunehmen... Keks

Soft:PriMusPublisher,CapalleScan8,GuitarPro(1…6),Capella(1…6),Transcribe
(+MuseScore,TuxGuitar,CakeWalk,PdfToMusic,u.v.a.m.)
Prog:Lua,C++,Perl,...
BS:W7x64,Kubuntu14.04LTS
Musik:Notensatz&Musizieren@Jazz,Rock,Chor@Bass,Gitarre,Gesang.
Klaus
Administrator
Allwissendes Orakel

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #1 am: 14. Februar 2011, 23:24:53 »

Hm, das Programm zeigte gute Ansätze. Leider bin ich kein Programmierer. Ich hoffe aber sehr, dass sich da jemand findet... :kirche:

Programme: MuseScore, PriMus Publisher; Betriebssystem: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
Interessen: Kirchenmusik, Orgel [http://www.sakralorgelforum.de], Chor, Notensatz im Allgemeinen
bassklampfe
Allwissendes Orakel

Profil anzeigen WWW
« Antworten #2 am: 25. Februar 2011, 07:13:57 »

Unter http://www.delcamp.us/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57088 gibt es jetzt weitere Hinweise und einen Link zum Download der letzten Vollversion.

Grüße Jørgen

Soft:PriMusPublisher,CapalleScan8,GuitarPro(1…6),Capella(1…6),Transcribe
(+MuseScore,TuxGuitar,CakeWalk,PdfToMusic,u.v.a.m.)
Prog:Lua,C++,Perl,...
BS:W7x64,Kubuntu14.04LTS
Musik:Notensatz&Musizieren@Jazz,Rock,Chor@Bass,Gitarre,Gesang.
l.willms
Erleuchteter

Profil anzeigen WWW
« Antworten #3 am: 16. September 2012, 12:42:16 »

Die Website http://www.musedit.com ist nicht mehr erreichbar.

Die Domäne ist noch registriert, aber die Registrierung läuft am 24.11.2012 aus.

MusEdit scheint "abandonware" geworden zu sein. Der Autor scheint noch in Asien herumzufahren, oder hat sich in Vietnam niedergelassen oder ...
Seiten: [1]   Nach oben
Drucken

Gehe zu: